The hourly rate is $130 per hour ($140 per hour April 1 - Oct 31). This covers 4 adults or as many as 6 people when little ones 8 years old and under are the majority of the group. A fifth adult can go for $10 per hour more if all people on board are collectively light weight and conditions are calm. This is done mostly on bay fishing trips. Gratuity is customary at the end of each trip. If all went well on your trip, we would love to receive 15% tips or even 20% or more.
- All first responders and active duty military receive 10% off all types of trips.
- All trips 6 hours or more with 2 or fewer persons receive 10% off.
- All Big Brothers or foster parents receive 20% off
- Visa, Master Card, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. (2.5% charge will be added to your bill when using credit cards)
For safety reasons we cannot take people with the following conditions:
- people on oxygen
- people over 350 pounds
- women over 7 months pregnant
Note: Please explain all health issues that could become a problem on board the vessel.
- your fishing license
- high quality sun block spray and towels
- custom made rods and nice, well maintained reels
- custom made rigs made from quality tackle
- live bait we catch or purchase (when it is available)
- fish cleaned, bagged, labeled and iced for your cooler at the end of the trip
- texted recipes to match your catch
- text pictures we may have taken for you
You will need:
- proper clothing and footwear
- sunglasses (polarized sunglasses are recommended)
- food and drink
- cooler or coolers (no wheels or coolers larger than 40 quarts, please)
*Alcohol is welcome. We just ask you to drink responsibly.
Book Today with Fish-In-Daze
Contact Captain Robert today to start planning your Destin, FL fishing trip